- Have you been afraid to do something because you felt that it was just too advanced for you?
- Do you often downplay something important that you have done?
- Have you not asked someone on a date because you felt they were "too good looking" or "out of your league"?
- Have you found yourself taking a critical comment to heart only to find out you were misinterpreting what was being said?
Have you ever felt this way? Is low self-esteem keeping you from leading the life you want?You are not aloneand there is real and lasting help in the form of Letting Go. It is a powerful tool for letting go and esteem building.
Feel your self-esteem lift to an all-time high.
When you feel yourself getting lost or bogged down in your low self-esteem, simply ask yourself the easy-to-learn and easy-to-remember questions that make up Letting Go, and you will feel the heaviness leaving your stomach, shoulders and chest. In its place, you will feel warmth, lightness and self-confidence. You will no longer feel unable to handle any task, even asking someone on a date. You will see relationship improvement, freedom from depression, and emotional wellness.Â The noise of your mind will subside, your self-esteem will rise and you will be able to tackle most any task with ease.
What are the causes of low self-esteem?Low self-esteem is caused by a large variety of factors. It can be something that your parents did to you or something as simple as a friend saying, "You look like you gained a little weight." Our perception of certain events can make us feel embarrassed or unintelligent, which are some primary causes of low self-esteem. People with low self-esteem can negatively affect every aspect of their life, from work to relationships.
You don’t have to be hindered by low self-esteem!
There are many common approaches to deal with low self-esteem: including counseling, therapy, and positive affirmations. There is a highly-effective and reasonably priced alternative to all of these approaches called Letting Go. It can help you get better, faster results out of whatever other program you are currently considering or pursuing. It is a non-drug, non-medical alternative for breaking free of the debilitating effects not only of low self-esteem but of all forms of unresolved emotional trauma.
Let's examine the alternatives to help you conquer low self-esteem:
I. You can see a counselor .
Seeing a counselor definitely has its benefits. A counselor can sometimes help you identify the situations that have lowered your self-esteem and change your perception processes. But they can't always easily help you to eliminate the inner cause. Also, it can be difficult to find someone you trust and work well with.
II. You can get therapy.
Next to Letting Go, therapy has the highest likelihood of producing a lasting change in your self-esteem or dealing with situations that may cause a lowering of your self-esteem. Therapy alone can be a long, costly process.
III. Positive Affirmations
Using positive thinking phrases often requires a tremendous, continuous effort to remember and repeat the same positive phrases over and over again. With most people, this is just layering positive thoughts on top of the existing negative ones, which clogs your mind with a lot of unnecessary extra noise.
H ave you ever gotten really pumped up by some motivational presentation only to have it wear off in hours or, at the most, days later? Motivation works only while you are being motivated. It also makes you dependent on someone or something outside of yourself to keep you motivated. Even self-motivation only temporarily overrides the existing negative.
V . Are you ready for the natural alternative Letting Go?
The scientifically proven Letting Go is an elegant, easy-to-learn, do-it-yourself system that will show you how to tap your natural ability to beat low self-esteem and let go of any unwanted feelings on the spot. It can be used in life to get immediate relief of your symptoms whenever feelings of low self-esteem arise. Letting Go also helps you to easily break the patterns of thought and behavior that cause low self-esteem to persist. As you use your natural ability to release, you'll create a solid, positive mental attitude that will help you succeed where others might fail, even in today's rapidly changing economic times.
How does Letting Go work?
As you use the Letting Go, you will find over time that the very situations and experiences that you used to find the most exhausting or disturbing will become less and less so, until you may even forget that you used to have those kinds of experiences.
- A fantastic tool to release everything that is blocking our experiences of true inner happiness… - Marcy Shimoff
- I was touched on a personal level and was actually processing my own things I need to release… - Jack Canfield
- I am amazed that the quality of it and the power of it moves me so deeply. - Joe Vitale
- Simply by Letting Go of who you are, your past, your fears... you can have everything that you’ve ever dreamed. - Nicole Brandon
- See this film with an open mind and open heart... all the phenomena of Letting Go becomes absolutely real. - Bill Bauman Ph.D.
- My life has been profoundly shifted in this moment after watching this fabulous film. - Marcia Wieder
- ...enjoy this film, experience it, be inspired by it, and gain from the extraordinary insights. - Stephen M.R. Covey
Our 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If for ANY reason and at any time up to 30 days after you receive any Sedona Method Audio Program or begin any Sedona Method On-line Course you are not satisfied, send the